Here is a box score on Second Vatican Council accomplishments through the first three sessions.
Council acts debated, amended and promulgated:
- The Constitution on the Liturgy and the Decree on Communications Media, in the second session (1963).
- The Constitution on the Nature of the Church and Decrees on Ecumenism and the Eastern Churches, in the third session (1964).
Schemata debated, amended, but not voted upon in final form:
- The Pastoral Duties of Bishops, and the statement on non-Christians, including Jews. This statement is to be an appendix to the Constitution on the Nature of the Church.
Schemata debated and sent back for amendment, but still completely in commission hands:
- Divine Revelation, Religious, Seminaries, the Church in the Modern World, Christian Education, Lay Apostolate.
Schemata debated and sent back for complete revision:
- Missions, Priestly Life and Ministry.
Schemata not brought to the floor after being debated and sent back for amending:
- Religious Liberty.
Schemata transferred from conciliar authority and placed in the hands of the Pope: